Haslemere and District Twinning Association
Wednesday 31st May - Sunday 4th June
Haslemere goes to Horb
Our forthcoming trip to Horb will include a day trip to Lake Constance. This will include a meeting with Horb’s previous Mayor and Uberlingen’s new Mayor, Jan Zeitler, who visited Haslemere in 2016 on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of our twinning association.
For the first time, the organist of Haslemere’s Parish Church, Clive Osgood, will be accompanying us to Horb to play a concert of organ music on the recently renovated Baroque organ in the town.
Saturday 15th July from 12.00 to 16.00
SUMMER SOCIAL, Bastille Day
at 'Bunchfield', Penwith Drive, Haslemere - opposite the pond at Camelsdale.
This is yet another occasion to get together to relax, chat, share food and play a leisurely game of croquet (or something) if you wish, or simply to spectate! We are assured of ample parking and beautiful surroundings in which to enjoy a mid-day picnic BBQ together.
Please book with Ann FITCHETT (01428 653487) by the 10th July.
Wednesday 13th Sept - Sunday 17th September
Bernay comes to Haslemere
The provisional programme for this visit is:
- 14th Sept - 08.30 Arrival in Haslemere
- 14th Sept - 11.00 Visit to the Town Hall, or Visit to St Bart’s Primary School
- 14th Sept - 12.00-16.00 BBQ at Sylvia and Christopher’s
- 15th Sept - Day out together to Brooklands Museum and Mercedes-Benz World.
- 16th Sept - 19.00 for 19.30 Gala Dinner
- 17th Sept - Return to France